Thursday, February 4, 2010

You like me... Not many people do. For that I thank you.. :)

H: "hello soulmate"
me: "hahaha.. hello dude"
H: "lol i know.."
me: "i've just finished my dinner." ---> (have you eaten dinner?)
H: "im eating pasta"
me: "any veggies in there?"
H: "im eating more non meat foods then anything."
me: "how about eggs?"
H: "i do like omlets."
me: "my final exam of this semester will be over on this saturday..phew."
me: "omelletes"
me: "omelet" (uuurghh i forgot how to spell it!)
H: "omelet... omellete.. omelete"
me: lol
H: "either way it's good"
me: "so do u have any plan for this weekend?"
me: "(i sound like i'm about to ask u out) :P "
BUZZ!!!
me: "oh no.. don't tell me you fell asleep"

...
five minutes later
H: "im getting there.. it's 6am"
H: "sorry"
me: "you havent sleep at all?"
H: "ive been out"
me: "are u working today?"
H: no, thats why ive been out"
me: "ok. are u going to take a rest or u still have other things to do?"

(you sent me a youtube link. it was B.E.P - imma be)
H: "too bad you don't live down my street"
me: "why?"
H: "to dance"
me: "i can't.."
H: "everyone can dance. i know you can dance"
me: "i don't go to clubs or parties like that"
H: "dancing is fun"
me: "i know"
H: "i dont want to say what i want to."
me: (confused) "ok u dont have to"

H: "what are you doin?"
me: "trying to stay awake. i'm full and i'm getting sleepy
H: "then sleep"
me: "must not sleep with a full stomach"
H: "i should be asleep"
me: "then sleep, please.."

H: "you get me mad"
me: "what? what have i done?"
H: "because someone that is very kind lives so far away from me"
me: "aaaww thats really nice"
me: "are u drunk? :p "
H: "lol. why that. out of everything you think i am drunk"

(webcam)
H: "i see you"
me: "good"
H: "hello. i look horrible."
me:"you look very tired"
H: "i am. you see the bags under my eyes?
me: "yup"
H: "damn. i've been awake and working since 6am yesterday
me: "whoaa"
H: (trying to make the puff go away)
me: "that's impossible. all u have to do is sleeeeeep"
H: "hahahaha i know"
H: "well duhhh"
(vanished)

me: "wow you were vanished!!"
me: "why are u smiling like that?"
H: "cause i was watching you"
me: "i hope watching me would make u more sleepy :)) "
H: "hahaha... no. :)) least than that"
H: "you look great"

....
H: "i am gonna go to sleep"
H: "maybe ill dream of you this time"
me: "i hope it wont be a nightmare lol "
H: "i do know how to control my dreams"
H: "oh it will be lol"
me: "cool"
H: "ok so i am going to go to bed. ive benn up forever"

(wearing the big protection computer glasses)
H: "HAHAHA i can almost see myself!"
me: "this is a special glasses for computer, so u wont get ur eyes burned.
H: "oh, i thought 3D"
me: "my dad gave it to me coz i got minus 5"
me: "look now i have 6 eyes !! hahahaha..."
H: "I GOT TO GO"
me: "ya"
H: "STOOOOOP...!!"
me: (took the glasses off) ok. happy sleeping :D "
H: "you look great with your hair down. i gotta go. you can see that i am very tired. my sleep now."
H: "you look great both ways"
me: "ok... stop..lol"
H: "next time i see you we will talk"
me: "sure. imma turn the cam off"
H: "dont forget to study!"
H: "bye"
me: "tommorow is a day off, i'll be studying whole day. byeee... :) "

you signed out. (04/02/2010 21:55)

No comments: